The Cross-National Time-Series (CNTS) Data Archive provides ranges of annual data from 1815 to the present for all countries for many variables of use to the social scientist researcher.
● “It is a social science goldmine!” Dan Braha, New England Complex Systems Institute and University of Massachusetts.
● "I am pleased with the enhancement of your domestic conflict data. [LINKS-see our FAQ]" Jenifer Whitten-Woodring, University of Massachusetts Lowell.
● The MIT Technology Review Blog included the Cross-National Time-Series Data Archive in its listing of “The 70 Online Databases that Define Our Planet”.
● Frequently cited, it is one of the "leading datasets on political violence." Robert Bates, Harvard University.
● It is "possibly the most widely used event dataset..." Henrik Urdal, International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO).
mobile phone: +972-52-521-1523
contact person: Kenneth A. Wilson